Getting married is more than a ceremony and a party. It is a transition process that involves your entire being throughout the period leading up to the big day. The way you look and the way you feel are integral parts of that transition. Let us ease you through the process and prepare you for your wedding day.
Three Months Before
- Facial Treatment Program (every 4 to 6 weeks)
Two Months Before
- Manicure and Massage (every other week)
Three to Four Weeks Before
- Color or Perm your hair
- Conditioning treatment
- Practice bridal style with head piece
- Makeup Lesson
Two Weeks Before
- Full set of sculptured nails
- Facial and Massage
- Haircuts for Men in Bridal Party
One Week Before
- Waxing (lip, brow, underarm, leg, bikini, arm)
- Brow Tint (no mascara 24 hours prior to appointment)
- Lash Tint (no mascara 24 hours prior to appointment)
One to Two Days Before
- Nail Fill or Maintenance
- Manicure for Bride and Groom
- Skin Conditioning
- Makeup Application
- Polish Change or Manicure
- Bridal Up-Do
- Stress-relieving scalp, neck, and shoulder massage with AVEDA's Essential Oil Compositions
We Also Recommend
- To alleviate last-minute problems, schedule your appointments 6 weeks in advance.
- Identify yourself as a member of the bridal party when scheduling your appointments.
- Please ask each member of the wedding party to confirm or cancel their own appointments 24 hours in advance.
- Wear a button-down shirt for your wedding day appointment.
- All waxing services require at least ¼ inch of hair growth.
- For chemically treated hair, avoid chlorinated water in hot tubs, swimming pools, and jacuzzis. Please consult with your Perm/Color Specialist.
- If you plan to be out in the sun, treat hair with AVEDA Elixir to prevent damage from the sun's ultraviolet rays.